To obtain this Certificate, one must holding Engineer Officer of less than 750 KW Domestic & Near-coastal Trade Voyage certificate and have serve in that capacity for a period of time.
1) Course to be attended
- Officer in Charge of Engineering Watch of 750KW or more NC
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Efficiency in Survival Craft Certificate
- Medical First Aid
2) Sea time
- 18 months sea time after holding Eng Officer less than 750kw
3) Apply for Oral Examination to Marine Department & Passed
- Before you are qualified for this exam, you are to submit you written examination slip to Marine Department during your application. You cannot attend this exam if you are still undergoing your course or you failed in your written examination.
4) Apply for Certificate of Competency to Marine Department
- Certificate of Competency Issued:
Officer in Charge of Engineering Watch of 750 KW or more Near-coastal Trade Voyages
Capacity & Limitation:
Watchkeeping Engineer – Near Coastal Voyage – None
5) Apply for Endorsement of Certificate of Competency
- No endorsement for this certificate
"Maklumat dalam paparan ini adalah sebagai rujukan dan tidak boleh digunakan sebagai dasar kelulusan, untuk kepastian sila rujuk kepada Jabatan Laut"